In this episode of The Cyber Threat Perspective, Nathan and Spencer discuss crucial strategies for Windows and Active Directory hardening, emphasizing the importance of community collaboration and the value of using CIS benchmarks for security compliance.
In this episode, we cover:
– Implementing multi-factor authentication for domain admins
– The benefits and importance of using CIS benchmarks for Windows 10 and 11
– Advantages of having a consistent standard in an active directory environment
– Assurance and verification tools available in the benchmarks
– Simulated environment testing and active community participation for benchmark improvement